The Research Grants Council (RGC) of Hong Kong is launching the Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme for 2024/25 academic year with the aim of attracting top international students to pursue PhD studies in Hong Kong’s universities. 300 PhD Fellowships will be awarded with a conference and research-related travel allowance per year for a period up to three years.
The eight participating universities are as follows:
- Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK)
- University of Hong Kong (HKU)
- Hong Kong University of Science & Technology (HKUST)
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU)
- City University of Hong Kong (CUHK)
- Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU)
- Education University of Hong Kong (EdUHK)
- Lingnan University (LU)
Interested Italian students may sumbit their initial applications from 1st September until 1st December 2023 by following the procedures as indicated on the websit of RGC Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme | Research Grants Council (ugc.edu.hk)
Please refer to individual universities and PhD programmes for information regarding the programmes, requirements for PhD admission, application methods, regulations and policy of individual universities.
Click the following link for more information on Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme 2024/25: https://cerg1.ugc.edu.hk/hkpfs/index.html
↓ Click on the image below to read the brochure ↓